cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ehms, J├╝rgen" <...@msc-ge.com>
Subject [Problem]sendmail - reference to Session is ambiguous
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:20:40 GMT
Hallo

I also like to use sendmail in my XSP but if I put only in my Head

<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
xmlns:sendmail="http://apache.org/cocoon/sendmail/1.0">

I got always the error:

reference to Session is ambiguous, both class javax.mail.Session in package
javax.mail and interface org.apache.cocoon.environment.Session in package
org.apache.cocoon.environment

XSP-Gererator automaticly generates:

/**
 * Generate XML data.
 */
      public void generate() throws SAXException, IOException,
ProcessingException {

        Session session = request.getSession(true);

and not

	org.apache.cocoon.environment.Session session =
request.getSession(true);

How can I resolve this Problem in this Packages.

regards

Juergen