cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jarosław Zabiełło <webmas...@apologetyka.com>
Subject Generator PHP for Cocoon - how to setup???
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:11:32 GMT
I do not know how to setup php generator for Cocoon 2.02. I am using
Windows XP, Tomcat 4.0.4b2 and Cocoon 2.02. There are NO examples and
almost no information in Cocoon manual. :-( I have phpsrvlt.jar file
from PHP 4.12 (binary instalation for Windows). I copied it as I read
and rebuiled Cocoon. But I do not know wher should I join *.php files
with php servlet? Can anyone give a small working example? I need any
working examples.

--
Thanx,
Jaroslaw Zabiello (ICQ 6712522)