cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pieter van der Eems <j.p.e...@arcadis.nl>
Subject Cocoon 2.02 milestone release
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:12:05 GMT
Hi,

At work we're trying to get Cocoon 2 to work. We had some problems with
compiling Cocoon 2.0.2 milestone release but finally got it working.

This what my college wrote about the errors we got and how he fixed it:

compiling cocoon lead to e.g. the following error message:

cocoon-2.0.2/bucocoon-2.0.2/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/EsqlConnection.java:66:
class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection must be declared abstract.
It does not define java.sql.Statement createStatement(int, int, int) from interface java.sql.Connection.
public class EsqlConnection implements Connection {
             ^

It appears some lines of useful wrapper code have mistakenly been
commented out.

All lines from line 137 down, in file EsqlConnection.java are commented
out but shouldn't be

Maybe this will be of help to someone :-)

Pieter van der Eems