cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brandon Rich <bran...@trainix.com>
Subject Configuring XMLDBTransformer
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:37:15 GMT
I'm new to Cocoon so I'm sure this cause by a basic configuration
problem.  However, I can't find it.

Transformer defined in sitemap:
<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xslt" name="xmldb"
src="org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl">
   <base>xmldb:xindice:///db/addressbook</base>
</map:transformer>

The pipeline:
<map:match pattern="add">
   <map:generate src="docs/add.xml"/>
   <map:transform type="xmldb"/>
   <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Error message description:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'xmldb' is not defined for 'transform' at
file:/usr/java/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/cocoon/sitemap.xmap:517:34

Anyone run into this before?  Transformer definition is slightly
different than the example from Javadoc, but the component couldn't be
found when using it.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
 Brandon Rich <brandon@trainix.com>
 Trainix, Inc. - "Teaching Tomorrow, Today!"