cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Ng" <stephen...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Serving static XML files a la Cocoon-1
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:27:33 GMT
Must admit I am not familiar with Cocoon-1, but you can setup wildcards
in the sitemap so that all documents in a particular location are
automatically displayed; you don't have to explicitly give the filename.

Users *can* add their own files, with arbitrary names, without involving
an administrator.

--Steve