cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Rassy <ra...@math.TU-Berlin.DE>
Subject Problem with transformer "src" attribute
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:00:50 GMT

Hi,

I wrote s simple transformer and called it in my
sitemap as follows:

<map:match pattern="mumie/test/transformers/SimpleTransformer">
  <map:generate src="test/SimpleTransformer_testpage.xml"/>
  <map:transform name="SimpleTransformer"/>
  <map:transform src="test/xsl/test.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

When I want to acces the corresponding URL, I get the following
error message:

  Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

  type fatal

  message Stylesheet URI can't be null

  description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Stylesheet URI can't be null

  source Cocoon servlet

  request-uri

  /cocoon/mumie/test/transformers/SimpleTransformer

  path-info

  mumie/test/transformers/SimpleTransformer

It seems that the src="test/xsl/test.xsl" statement in the sitemap
has no effect. When I ommit my own transformer, everythimg works fine.
My transformer's setup method does nothing. May this be the problem?
But why do the two transformers influence each other?

Many thanks in advance,
Tilman