cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: special characters for i18n
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:50:39 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for sending this. I guess that this is Portuguese?
Could you also translate this line: "Portuguese translation was made by
<your-name /> [<your-email />]" and the country name of Portugal?

Btw, the simple_dict_pt.xml is in the old dictionary format and it's not
supported any more. Why do you use it?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org