cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sergei Severin" <sseve...@brandsoft.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Nokia Toolkit
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:42:17 GMT
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for. I knew that it had to be something in the
sitemap. Your response totally makes sense.

- Sergei

---- Original Message -----
  From: Jeremy Crosbie
  To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 7:59 PM
  Subject: RE: Cocoon and Nokia Toolkit

  Have you looked into Selectors? Here is what you can do with the default sitemap setup:

  <map:match pattern="*">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="pages/{1}.xml"/>

    <map:select>

      <map:when test="wap">
        <map:transform src="pages/common2wap.xsl"/>

        <map:serialize type="wml" />

      </map:when>

      <map:otherwise>

        <map:transform src="pages/common.xsl"/>

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

      </map:otherwise>
  </map:match>

  What you found on O'Reilly's site is what Cocoon used to use in 1.x. However, when you place
such a declaration in your file you violate one of the contracts defined in Cocoon: separation
of presentation from content from site management.