cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Charting
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 17:58:39 GMT
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>

> From: "Sozonnik Andrew" <sozonnik@kyivstar.net>
> > Have you already put your charting things somewhere ?
> > Where can I find it ?
>
> I'm *very* time constrained these days, so please be patient.
> I will post them ASAP.
>
> Thank you very much for interesting, I'm really happy for it :-)

Ok, so I've managed to import the charting classes on sourceforge, under my
krysalis.org project.
The code for Cocoon is *not* there yet, I will commit it in Cocoon
scratchpad tomorrow I think with a small wings jar.

There in no announcement yet, only the crude code.
There is an Applet example under src/examples.

The CVS module is krysalis-wings

Here is the cvsview:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/krysalis/krysalis-wings/

To build, use the build scripts.