cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Brust" <mbr...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: multiple submit button on a form
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:11:24 GMT
hi,
you give the buttons some names and select for the names.
in my option they can have the same with different values, but I'm not sure
in this point.

I'm sure you can't select for value - cocoon doesn't know what is "value".

cu Majo

# Fiedler, Raul wrote:
#
# Hi
#
# I have a HTML form with fields. In order to process the fields in 2
# different ways I need 2 submit buttons.
# How can one assign different actions to the 2 buttons.
#
# Ultimately I want to have 2 pipelines.
#
# Can it be done with:
# HTML form
# <input type="submit" value="option1"/>
# <input type="submit" value="option2"/>
#
#
# sitemap
# <map:select>
# <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="value"/>
# <map:when test="option1">
# 	<map:redirect-to uri="/cocoon/optioin1"/>
# </map:when>
# <map:otherwise>
# 	<map:redirect-to uri="/cocoon/optioin2"/>
# </map:otherwise>
# </map:select>
#
# thanks