cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mangeng" <m...@vis.at>
Subject Actions Programming
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:59:24 GMT
Hi

I´ve encountered a little/funny problem when trying to recreate the simple hello world action.
I´ve used the sample code (without the org.xml.sax.EntityResolver import because i think
i do not need it here).

Cocoon realizes that it needs to replace {world} with 'hello' in the stiemap as set in the
siteParams hashmap in the class. But when i request the file via a web browser, i can only
see
<quote>
Hello .
</quote>
There is no typo in the class where i do a request.setAttribute("hello", "world") to request..
which is objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);

The strange thing here is that the class for itself is loaded successfully (without that,
cocoon would not know that it has to replace {world} with hello in the sitemap...

Any ideas ?

greetings
mike
austria