cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bobby Koya <presid...@newarkhall.co.uk>
Subject missing sql transform data from pipeline.
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:40:33 GMT
Hi when I execute the following pipeline

   <map:match pattern="build">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="documents/build.xsp"/>
    <map:transform type="sql">
      <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="eclipsestore"/>
      <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

I get the expected result with the data included in the tag that has the
sql transform tag. The results are returned as rowset/(row)+

But when I execute the following pipeline and try to access the rowset
it refuses to match.

   <map:match pattern="build">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="documents/build.xsp"/>
    <map:transform type="sql">
      <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="eclipsestore"/>
      <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/build.xsl"/>
    <map:transform type="extractor"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/fragment-extractor.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

build.xsl can't seem to access the rowset. Anyone got any ideas why?

Thanks for any time spent helping me

Sharat Koya