cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Schneider" <volker.schnei...@danet.de>
Subject RE: Problem with ParameterSelector
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:57:32 GMT
I'm using Cocoon 2.0.2 with WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0.2. I
believe that I'm using the compiled sitemap, because I can find a java- and
class-file in my working directory, and sometimes I had to delete these
files, because I had set the sitemap reload to "asynchronous".

Now in cocoon.xconf I have set the sitemap reload to "yes" and "synchronous"
(and I don't need to delete the sitemap class files).

By the way, how can I use the interpreted version? Why do you think that
could make a difference?

Volker

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Sent: Mittwoch, 10. April 2002 11:52
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem with ParameterSelector

Volker Schneider  wrote:

> Do you mean: ...are available to nested components, but not outside the
> action-set?

Yes, for example:

<map:act set="xy">
    <map:generate src="{value-from-set}"/>
</map:act>
<map:transform src="{value-from-set}"/>

Then the generator should work, but the transformer not.

This at least is the theory...

Ok, which version of Cocoon do you use? Do you use the interpreted
sitemap or the compiled one?
I guess you use the interpreted one, so perhaps switching to the
compiled helps?

Carsten