cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "daniel martin" <javal...@nextware.de>
Subject RE: linux x11 howto cocoon
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:35:22 GMT
i searched the list archives but i did not find an answer for my problem.

where can i find exactly who to run cocoon without batik under linux?

do i have to build the latest cvs version to do this?

daniel.

> From: Daniel Martin [mailto:javalist@nextware.de]
>

> i use j2sdk1.4.0 on suse7.1 but
> the option -Djava.awt.headless=true
> doesn't work. there is now another class not found exception
>
> are there other solutions to run cocoon without x?
Usually it is enough to *read* installation instructions.

> or is there a possibility to run cocoon without batik?
Yep. Installation instructions have this also.
Vadim