cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Entity Catalogs For Incoming Documents
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:52:55 GMT

Hello.

I have the Entity Catalog working for XML documents going through the
pipeline ( I guess the file generator does this. )

But has anyone used the Entity Catalog mechanism for xml documents being
uploaded to the system?  I have a webapp that has users uploading xml
files, and I need to get the Entity Catalog resolution working when I
parse those documents.

Currently I'm using the cocoon Parser object, that I get from the
ComponentManager, from within an Action.  Any ideas? Am I being clear
enough?

I'll try looking at the source code for the FileGenerator for
inspiration.. but I'm hoping the cocoon "team" has dealt with this
already.

Fernando