cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@vern.chem.tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: [CL] Following links doesn't work
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:59:45 GMT

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Stephan Michels wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some problems using cocoon in the commandline. The option
> "following links" won't work with my documents.
>
> In the project Krysalis from Nicola Barozzi everything works. In the
> log file appears following line:
>      [java] INFO    10171   [        ] ():   Link translated: images/logo.png
>
> But in my example these debug info doesn't appear.
>
> The result page is correct. Have I something forgotten?
>
> Thank you, Stephan Michels.
>
> result:
> <head>
> <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
> <title>Trajectory</title>
> </head>
> <ul style="padding-left: 0pt;">
> <li>
> <ul>
> <li>
> [...]

Okay it seems that I must use the following lines in the sitemap. But
there is no doku for that.

 <map:views>
  <map:view name="content" from-label="content">
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
  </map:view>

  <map:view name="links" from-position="last">
   <map:serialize type="links"/>
  </map:view>
 </map:views>

Doku:

Link Serializer

????.

    * Name : links
    * Class: org.apache.cocoon.serialization.LinkSerializer
    * Cacheable: ????.