cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dinkar Ganti" <dink...@lifeconnect.com>
Subject FW: Sophos Anti-Virus IDE alert: W32/MyLife-A - And how to get rid of it...
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:29:14 GMT
You may have received a virus from this mailbox. Here are the instructions
on how to remove them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheshadri Mantha [mailto:sales@swintegrity.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:04 AM
To: Dinkar Ganti
Subject: FW: Sophos Anti-Virus IDE alert: W32/MyLife-A - And how to get
rid of it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkatesh Mohanraj [mailto:v.mohanraj@kadasystems.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 10:45 AM
To: Zhang, John; yogu; vishakar; Vimal; Vijay Ganesh;
uma_jai@hotmail.com; too_vimal@yahoo.com; Tanusree Pai; sure strikes
back; sudiv@lycos.com; srk-co; skkk7
Cc: Sheshadri Mantha; sathyamech95-99@yahoogroups.com; Sasikumar;
sangeetha selvaraj; saikanth@rediffmail.com; rupica; raghu pr; RAGHU;
Praveen; Prakash Thulasiraman; NAVANEETHA KRISHNAN; navaneetha krishnan;
natarajan_ramaswamy@hotmail.com; Natarajan, R. G.; Nandhitha Madhavan;
Mohan Murugesan; Mohan; MADHURA RAJENDRA; Kandampalayam, Shanmugam (GEA,
501477); Kalyan; John Zhang; John McAleely (Symbian); Jing Huang; ganesh
gopal; gabor.marton@nokia.com; Ferrari; Dr.C.Mohanraj; Chris Wiseman;
BalaC; Ashok kumar; Arun Sundaramoorthy; Ajay
rid of it...