cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kriszt...@savatech.ro
Subject Re: cocoon 2.0 with Tomcat 4.1 installation problems
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:49:40 GMT
Hi,
I am new in working with Cocoon, I've installed Cocoon2.0 on Tomcat 4.0
and yesterday I've made the instalation from zero with the latest
Cocoon2.0.1 on Tomcat 4.0.1.
I've used Coccon.war exactly as it is described in Installation
instructions and everything is working well till now.
I didn't changed any jars in Cocoon or Tomcat.
I only can advice you to clean the work of Tomcat every time you make a
new *.war fie installation.
Krisztina.

Mark.Vovsi@weirdtable.org
01/03/2002 17:42