cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject RE: Update on my problem
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:28:38 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Have you added your database driver info to your WEB-INF/web.xml file?

-------------
cocoon.xconf:
-------------

<datasources>
<jdbc name="tester">
<pool-controller min="5" max="10"/>
<dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/tester</dburl>
<auto-commit>true</auto-commit>
<user>login</user>
<password>pass</password>
</jdbc>
</datasources>

----------------
WEB-INF/web.xml:
----------------

    <!--
      This parameter is used to list classes that should be loaded
      at initialization time of the servlet.
      Usually this classes are JDBC Drivers used
    -->
    <init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>