cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: Newbie: help!
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 11:57:00 GMT
Vittorio,

while I agree that Tomcat 4.0.2 and Cocoon 2.0.1 have some problems talking
to each other, I believe using Tomcat 4.0.1 and Cocoon 2.0 is safe and has
some advantages over using Tomcat 3.x.x (easier installation, better
performance and better integration with Windows 2000).

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org