cocoon-users mailing list archives

From dora.2.potl...@mail.sprint.com
Subject Help deploying Cocoon 2.0.1 in WebLogic 6.1 SP2 JDK 1.3.1 Solaris 2.8!!!
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 17:22:08 GMT

Folks,

I am trying to deploy Cocoon 2.0.1 inside Weblogic 6.1 SP2.  I can not
get it deploy properly.  I followed the instructions on the cocoon and
changed cocoon.xconf

<xslt-processor
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
logger="root.xslt">
  <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
  <parameter name="transformer-factory"
    value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
</xslt-processor>

While deploying, I get a huge stack walkbacks with the root cause being
a StringIndexOutofboundsException while trying to resolve manifestname.
I have enclosed the stack trace.

Questions;
1. Has any one got Cocoon 2.0.1 working inside WL 6.1 SP2?   Any help is
greatly appreciated?
2. Are you using the WAR file from the distribution or building it
yourself?
3. Are there any other changes I am missing??  The above change is the
only change I made to cocoon.xconf.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Dora Potluri