cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreedhar Chintalapaty" <schintalap...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Some Design Help, please
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:42:07 GMT
Thanks. I have learnt much from this link.

Best Regards,

Sreedhar

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew John Savory [mailto:savs@luminas.co.uk]On Behalf Of Andrew
Savory
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 4:16 AM
To: Sreedhar Chintalapaty
Cc: Cocoon Users
Subject: Re: Some Design Help, please

Hi,

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Sreedhar Chintalapaty wrote:

> How would I do something like that in Cocoon? Can one XSP page dynamically
> include other XSP pages? I would appreciate -any- examples/sample code!

As others have said, there are several ways of doing it. For some examples
and sample code, take a look at this:

http://www.cocooncenter.de/cocooncenter/tutorials/navigation/tutorial.html

 "The tutorial shows one possibility for creating the navigation elements
 of a typical website with a simple hierarchic structure. All pages
 contain a menu bar on the left, the currently selected item is
 highlighted."

You might also like to look at the way the Cocoon documentation pages are
generated, which uses aggregation to achieve a similar thing (start in
cocoon-2.0.1/src/documentation/).

Hope that helps,

Andrew.

Managing Director                              Tel:  +44 (0)20 8553 6622