cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Problems with font embedding
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:51:07 GMT
java -cp
"..\optional\fop-0.20.3rc.jar;xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar;xml-apis.jar;xala
n-2.3.1.jar;..\optional\batik-libs-1.1.1.jar"
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFRead
er "d:\wrkfile2\fonts\ttf\b\BALLOONL.ttf" metrics.xml
TTF Reader v1.1.1

Reading d:\wrkfile2\fonts\ttf\b\BALLOONL.ttf...

Number of glyphs in font: 261
Creating xml font file...

Creating CID encoded metrics
Writing xml font file metrics.xml...

This font contains no embedding license restrictions

Works for me...

J.