cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Axel Honfi" <e9626...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject How to get data into sitemap-params (for use with XIndice)?????
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:06:59 GMT
Hello and I know I posted a similar question before.

Does anyone have a clue or a good idea or anything about how to get
information out of the SAX-Events from the pipeline?

I need to choose the pipeline based upon the xml-data querried from an
XMLDB.

<collection:results ressources="0"/> or <collection:results
ressources="25">.....

So how can I get the value of ressources into a sitemap-param?

Thanks for ANY help or idea

Axel