cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject newbie: sunShine use in version 2.0.2-dev
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:49:10 GMT
I got sunRise running using a mySQL database for user authentication.
Now I'd like to use the data in the sunShine session variables to modify
the page content (show the logout button only when people are logged in)
but the docs are very silent about *where* to implement the namespace and
how to setup the sitemap.
Can someone give me a sample of how to get some data out of the sunShine
session object?  It needs to be something more elaborate than the suer docs.
Thanks,
Bert