cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>
Subject Cocoon as visualisation framework.
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:22:12 GMT
Hello cocoon-users,

  Can anybody tell be any way to solve a problem with help of Cocoon -
  I want to use Cocoon as base for View level in Web-application. Now
  I use Struts as MVC framework but JSP is not the best choice to
  create and support web-resource. Is there any way to use Cocoon as
  mechanism to generate HTML content from beans from request?
  Or another way - in Action-classes I can serialize beans to the DOM
  or SAX stream - is there any ability to retrieve ContentHandler for
  response from Cocoon and pass all serialized beans to it?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:gonza@penza.net