cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "von Schwerdtner, Thomas (GXS, FPI)" <Thomas.vonSchwerdt...@gxs.ge.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.0.2 SVG
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:26:20 GMT
I have had this problem, but currently I am running
C2.0.2/jdk1.3.1/TC4.0.3LE [*] and everything is functioning properly.

For some of the CVS snapshots (2.0.2-dev)I built in the past few weeks (in
eager anticipation of 2.0.2), random SVG pages would not work....sometimes
the welcome-svg would work but "hello world" would not, and sometimes the
other way around (always consistant within a single build, but not between
seperate builds).

To summarize, I have no useful information for you, sorry.  :)

-Tom

[*] I had installed jdk1.4, whcich is why I was using the
Tomcat-4.0.3-jdk1.4-LE (which I installed based on instructions on this
list), but due to JDBC issues I had to revert back to jdk1.3, however since
the jdk1.4 Tomcat worked fine, I did not switch back to normal Tomcat.

BTW: OS = RH GNU/Linux 7.2, jdk installed from Sun RPM, Tomcat installed
from binary tarball, Cocoon installed from source with scratchpad.