cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "von Schwerdtner, Thomas (GXS, FPI)" <Thomas.vonSchwerdt...@gxs.ge.com>
Subject RE: ESQL - mixed case in column names spits "attribute <lowercase -col umn-name> not found" on SELECT
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:25:50 GMT
Could this be a namespace problem if I'm using relatively generic tags of my
own design (such as <table> and <column>)?

----------------
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error executing
statement: SELECT Type FROM supporttype: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:
Attribute 'type' not found
Changing 'Type' to anything else (any other existing column anyways),
produces the same error except the not-found attribute is always the
lowercase version of the column I am trying to select from (which is always
mixed-case).
Developers: Is this a bug in CVS?
TIA,
-Tom