cocoon-users mailing list archives

From KOZLOV Roman <r-koz...@opencascade.com>
Subject Re: error-compling sitemap_xmap
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:55:10 GMT
Hi Cyril,

I've got the same error message sometimes and when I've tryed to find
the mentioned line I've found out that the java file was corrupted and
cutted up to this line so that method definition (which was started in
this line) was cutted.

I've need to restart the server after this. Perhaps there were some
problems like "out of memory".

    Roman