cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Je vous site <cont...@je-vous-site.com>
Subject XSP Questions
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:52:59 GMT
hello,

I try to learn about Xsp, so I read the example.

I have this fragment

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
    <comptes>
        <session>
            <xsp:logic>
                org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpSession session =
(org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpSession)request.getSession();
                String s = session.getAttribute("valeur");
            </xsp:logic>
            <xsp:expr>s</xsp:expr>
        </session>

An error occurs. When i erase the <xsp:logic> tag, it works.
I would like to know if the session attribute "valeur" must have been
declared before or not.
I search any good xsp tutorial and a downloadable api doc of cocoon.

I thank you for any help

Xavier