cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simeon Walker <sim...@sbs.bangor.ac.uk>
Subject Character encodings - which are possible?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:43:34 GMT
Hi,
    our new web site, using Cocoon 2, will be bi-lingual English and
Welsh. The problem is that when I specify ISO-8859-14 (for Celtic
languages) as the encoding for the xml document Cocoon fails.

I believe that it is a problem with Xalan. My question is this:
Does anyone know how many places there are within Cocoon which
could limit the list of supported character encodings?

Regards,
Simeon

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702