cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Rossel <olivier.ros...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Yet another newbie boring question, sorry... (mounting -> com pila tion error)
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:41:18 GMT
TREGAN Fabien wrote:

>Thanks you, I added them all, it worked.
>
>But I did'nt like that, so I removed them, and it still works... :)
>
>[WHO sayed that Computer Sciences are Science ?]

You should be very cautious with sitemap caching.
Sometimes it caches stuff even if the sitemap has changed.

It does not happen all the times, but it happens :-)

My conclusion (at the moment) is that sitemap is relaoded at the second
request you make. Not the first.
If anyone confirms...

PS: i am talking about the CVS version.