cocoon-users mailing list archives

From KOZLOV Roman <r-koz...@opencascade.com>
Subject Local characters in request params
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:20:58 GMT
	Hello,

	Still need of your help. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you.
==================
    Could you, please, help me? Is it possible to perform a request via
Cocoon 2.01 using xmldb protocol if xpath contains "local" characters,
for example 'é' (or %E9 or &eacute;).
    It seems that such characters are translated to escaped codes (like
&eacute;) and dbXML (I use dbXML 1.0b4 "Mustard") doesn't decode them.

Pieces of a pipeline:
   <map:match pattern="getx/**">
    <map:generate
src="cocoon:/xmldb/db/data/bdl/data/Lubrifiants/?xpath=//Lubrifiant[natureLubrifiant='pâte']"/>

    <map:serialize name="xml"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="getx1/**">
    <map:generate
src="cocoon:/xmldb/db/data/bdl/data/Lubrifiants/?xpath=//Lubrifiant[natureLubrifiant='p%E2te']"/>

    <map:serialize name="xml"/>
   </map:match>

returns
<collection:results query="//Lubrifiant[natureLubrifiant='p&acirc;te']"
resources="0" xmlns:collection="http://apache.org/cocoon/xmldb/1.0"/>

Meantime, such data exist in db and could be reviewed by means of
gopher's xpath query interface.
Moreover, such patterns without local codes (ex.:
natureLubrifiant='huile soluble') work fine.

For info:I didn't change a configuration of xmldb protocol and patterns,
just copied main sitemap.xmap provided in cocoon.war and added my
patterns.

Thank you in advance.

    Roman