cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Rossel <olivier.ros...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap question
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:19:49 GMT
Stefano Bonnin wrote:

>Hi, I have a simple question about cocoon 2 sitemap:
>
>I defined a simple pipeline for my personal application.
>
>When I try to run the web application Tomcat return me the following error:
>

>**************
>Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - Not Found

>----
>
>type Status report
>
>message Not Found
>
>description The requested resource (Not Found) is not available.
>****************
>
>Something in my sitemap.xman doesn't work, but what? Where can I see in more
>detail this error?
>
>Thanks.

There is no "error".
Just that the sitemap was completely parsed and no match between your
URL and a pipeline match pattern could be found.
You should have a look at the match="..." of your sitemap that should
have responsed to your URL.
The sitemap receives not the full URL but only the substring that is
after the context name in the URL.

Hope it helps.