cocoon-users mailing list archives

From TREGAN Fabien <fabien.tre...@airbus.aeromatra.com>
Subject RE: howto get rid of long url without Apache web server?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:02:50 GMT
mmm... this definitively is a TOMCAT user question, not a Cocoon user
question... so I wont answer here, sorry.

(btw you should find <Parameter name="port" value="8080"/> in server.xml and
replace 8080 by 80 : 80 being default HTTP port, you wont have to hade it.
You may rename cocoon.war in ROOT.war after you have deleted the ROOT
directory, in tomcat/webapp, if you want Cocoon to be the default webapp...
but I won't tell you so because this is NOT the place for tomcat related
questions, sorry)

fabien.