cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jozsa Kristof <dy...@kami.vein.hu>
Subject C2.0.2: ClassCastException
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:18:05 GMT
Hi,

I've downloaded Cocoon 2.0.2, compiled, replaced the libs in my project and
deployed successfully. It works, however, I keep getting spammed in the
error.log with messages like these:

ERROR   (2002-03-26) 14:13.28:463   [core.manager] (/list/mainlist)
SocketListener-0/XMLResourceBundle: cannot obtain XPathProcessor
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cocoon.components.xpath.XPathProcessorImpl

followed by a full trace. What causes this, and how can I get rid of that?

thanks,
Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide