cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Albert Hervas" <alberther...@europe.com>
Subject [HELP]Exception in creating Transform Handler
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:14:28 GMT
java.lang.NullPointerException

I'm Albert Hervas, a student from Barcelona (Catalonia).
Im a very beginner with Cocoon2 and web developing in general. I just don't know how to associate
a 'logicsheet' (xsl file with containing xsp:logic) to a certain xml document. And this is
the exception I get.
I just would like to know what the pipeline in my 'sitemap.xmap' must look like.
 I know this is pretty 'basic' but I'm stuck here!
Thank you,
Albert Hervas

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/