cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: sessionstate matcher usage: What's wrong?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:42:18 GMT
On 21.Mar.2002 -- 07:29 PM, KOZLOV Roman wrote:
> In sitemap.log I can see ERROR messages "no session object". What does it mean? Should
I create a session object myself?
> If yes, how it is better to do?

depends on your setup. several actions allow to create a session with
or without athentication &c., xsp, session logicsheet ...

Easiest is probably a xsp using the session logicsheet short of
writing your own action that just creates a session.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de