cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Robins <coc...@peterrobins.co.uk>
Subject [Request] Upgrade instructions for new releases
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:49:11 GMT
If a new release is imminent, can we please have instructions for those who
are upgrading rather than installing from scratch. Upgrading is not simply a
matter of copying over a war: the workfiles need to be cleared, there may be
changes needed to sitemaps or configuration files.

After the last upgrade, quite a few things on my installation stopped
working; some were easy to fix, some still don't work, and the documentation
wasn't very helpful.