cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <steve17...@yahoo.com>
Subject Is Cocoon Commercial Support Desired?
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:25:10 GMT
Dear Cocoon User Group:     I am consider offering commercial support for Cocoon.  Do you
  belong to a firm that would be interested in such support?     Such commercial would support
be:     o    Rapid response and resolution to problems and issues.    o    Testing, defect
replication, and defect resolution on            exact same hardware and OS platform as client.
   o    Custom modifications and additions as needed.    o    Production worthiness and scaling
testing.    o    Detail and fully tested installation and integration                 instructions
to clients particular environment.     Please contact me at email address below if your firm/project
   is interested in such cost effective support.           Sincerely:                Steven
P. Punte Steven P. Punte
Candlelight Software
By Candlelight If Necessary!
stevep@candlelightsoftware.com