cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: problem with automount system
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:24:26 GMT
On Monday 11 March 2002 22:33, Je vous site wrote:
>. . .
> My error seems to be in the sitemap. Is there a special trick to add
> in order the automount system to work ?

cocooncenter.de recently published a small article of mine about the
automount feature:

http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/hot-plugging/

Hopefully this example will put you on the right track!

--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.