cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ajay Acharya <aju_acha...@yahoo.com>
Subject strating error
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:50:55 GMT
I ma getting following error when I am trying run the
cocoon.

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

type fatal

message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available. Please check logs for the exact error.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The
sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please
check logs for the exact error.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

I am using Tomcat 3.2.4. I copied xerces-1.4.4 and
xml-apis jar fiels from cocoon.war file.Tomcat did not
have jasper.jar file.

Thanks
Ajay

http://mail.yahoo.com/