cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tim Myers <phan...@stserv.hcf.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: [C2] esql:group, esql:member
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:39:37 GMT
Hey Chris

Just a heads up.  I'm going to submit two patches in the near future for esql.
One is to fix the footer behavior-- since the footer occurs after the comparison, if you put
an <esql:get-???> in the footer it returns data for the next row.  it should return
data for the most recent row.

The other patch will allow looping to be controlled completely from the outside of esql.
This just entails exposing "next-row" and is "more rows?" functionality through the logic
sheet.  Also, the <esql:get-???> calls will have to be made available to descendents
of <esql:results> not just <row-results>

Look for the patches in bugzilla sometime this week.

Tim