cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schwenke <pe...@bluetoad.com.au>
Subject RE: [HELP]SAXException JspGenerator.generate() - Using Tom Cat 4.0.1 and latest Cocoon build JDK 1.3.1
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:35:38 GMT

The error is being trapped in JspGenerator for something called by
JspGenerator.  JspGenerator runs the JSP page and passes whatever
output it gets to XML parser.  Then the output of that goes to the
next thing in the pipeline.

The SAX Exception is because it cannot parse the output from your JSP.
So either your JSP has not compiled and run correctly  or the XML it
generates is incorrect.

You need to check your cocoon log.  On my system this

$CATALINA_HOME/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/core.log.00000?

                                                                ...Peter