cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Schwenke <pe...@bluetoad.com.au>
Subject Re: Correction: [SOLUTION] Cocoon with the Tomcat 4.0.3
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2002 23:51:25 GMT

I've also seen this on Cocoon 2.0.1, TC 4.0.1 on RH7.1 kernel 2.4.2-2
and JDK 1.3.1_01.  Browser is mozilla is 0.9.7.  We all have
sufficiently different setups.  I didn't see it with  TC3.2.1 and
Cocoon 2RC2 on the same machine. It will either be Cocoon or Tomcat.

I'll try to work it out next time it happens.

                                                        ...Peter