cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: Where is <META> tag coming from?
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:50:47 GMT
> From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
>
> Konstantin
>
> Thanks - this works fine when the JavaScript is included in
> the XSL file - does not work when the JS is a separate,
> linked file, tho'.

Hm... So, what's the result? If you include a file then it must become
something like:
<script src="code.js" ...></script>

Do you get this line? Or there's something else?

I suspect that you have wrong pipeline in your sitemap. Try something like
this:
<map:match pattern="*.js">
	<map:read src="{1}.js" mime-type="text/plain" />
</map:match>

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@flagship.ru