cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: cocooncenter.de is now cocooncenter.org
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:10:16 GMT
Hi!

I have a small tutorial on logicsheet creation. It consists of 2 simple
logicsheets and step-by-step instructions on how to create and install
them in C2. Feel free to place it on your site if you think it'll be
useful.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

----- Original Message -----
From: Andreas  <mailto:user@cocooncenter.de> Hartmann
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org <mailto:cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:09 PM
Subject: cocooncenter.de is now cocooncenter.org

Hi Cocoon users!

First, I want to thank you for the positive feedback and suggestions
that helped me to improve the cocooncenter site. Of course, special
thanks for the contributions!

I decided to "upgrade" to an international domain, looking forward
to see how the site will evolve during the next time.
Of course, cocooncenter.de will still be available.

Greetings,
Andreas