cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andrey Demchenko" <demche...@kyivstar.net>
Subject Re: oradb esql no connection in pool error!
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:31:06 GMT
I have the same problem with JDK 1.4
With JDK 1.3.1 it works well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerzy Kut" <jerzyk@rzeszow.tiger.com.pl>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 3:12 PM
Subject: oradb esql no connection in pool error!


> Hi cocooners!
> I have got win2k, tomcat4.0.2, cocoon2.0.1.
> I have oracle driver classes12.zip in CLASSPATH.
> When I run this snippet I got exception:
>
> Cocoon 2 - Internal server error
>
> type internal-server-error
> message Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
> the datasource java.sql.SQLException: There are no connections in the
pool,
> check your settings.
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
> source Cocoon servlet
> request-uri
> /cocoon/mekka/main
> exception
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
> the datasource java.sql.SQLException: There are no connections in the
pool,
> check your settings.
> path-info
> mekka/main
> stacktrace
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
> the datasource java.sql.SQLException: There are no connections in the
pool,
> check your settings.
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
> tor.java:212)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
> entPipeline.java:210)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
> treamPipeline.java:359)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN40004F(sitemap_xmap.j
> ava:630)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:487)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:445)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN400209(sitemap_xmap.java:31
> 22)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2509)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2462)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:647)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:190)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1012)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
> )
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource
> java.sql.SQLException: There are no connections in the pool, check your
> settings.
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.main_xml.generate(main_xml.java:366)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
> tor.java:200)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
> entPipeline.java:210)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
> treamPipeline.java:359)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN40004F(sitemap_xmap.j
> ava:630)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:487)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:445)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN400209(sitemap_xmap.java:31
> 22)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2509)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2462)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:647)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:190)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1012)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
> )
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> original exception
> Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the
> datasource java.sql.SQLException: There are no connections in the pool,
> check your settings.
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.main_xml.generate(main_xml.java:366)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
> tor.java:200)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
> entPipeline.java:210)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
> treamPipeline.java:359)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN40004F(sitemap_xmap.j
> ava:630)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:487)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.www.mekka.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:445)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at
>
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN400209(sitemap_xmap.java:31
> 22)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2509)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2462)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:114)
>  at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:647)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:190)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.
> java:170)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> )
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :174)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
>  at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:
> 1012)
>  at
>
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
> )
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
>
> And there are my files:
> main.xml
>
>  <esql:connection>
>   <esql:pool>epayroll</esql:pool>
>   <esql:execute-query>
>    <esql:query>
>     select E1.EMPNO, E1.ENAME, E1.JOB, E2.EMPNO MGRNO, E2.ENAME MGR,
> E1.HIREDATE, E1.SAL, E1.COMM, D.DEPTNO, D.DNAME
>     from EMP E1, EMP E2, DEPT D
>     where E1.DEPTNO = D.DEPTNO
>     and E1.MGR = E2.EMPNO (+)
>    </esql:query>
>    <esql:results>
>     <esql:row-results>
>      <employee>
>       <employee-id><esql:get-long column="EMPNO"/></employee-id>
>       <employee-name><esql:get-string column="ENAME"/></employee-name>
>       <job><esql:get-string column="JOB"/></job>
>       <hiredate><esql:get-date column="HIREDATE"/></hiredate>
>       <manager-name><esql:get-string column="MGR"/></manager-name>
>       <manager-id><esql:get-long column="MGRNO"/></manager-id>
>       <salary><esql:get-double column="SAL"/></salary>
>       <comm><esql:get-string column="COMM"/></comm>
>       <department-id><esql:get-long column="DEPTNO"/></department-id>
>       <department-name><esql:get-string column="DNAME"/></department-name>
>      </employee>
>     </esql:row-results>
>    </esql:results>
>    <esql:no-results>Brak danych!</esql:no-results>
>   </esql:execute-query>
>  </esql:connection>
>
> cocoon.xconf
>
>     <jdbc name="epayroll">
>       <pool-controller min="5" max="10" oradb="true"/>
>       <dburl>jdbc:oracle:thin:@10.0.0.100:1521:epayroll</dburl>
>       <user>scott</user>
>       <password>tiger</password>
>     </jdbc>
>
> web.xml
>
>     <init-param>
>       <param-name>load-class</param-name>
>       <param-value>
>         <!-- For ORACLE database driver: -->
>         oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
>       </param-value>
>     </init-param>
>
> Where is the problem? And what?
>
> The best regards
> Jerzy Kut
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
> FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>
>
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message