cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mariano" <mrka...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Help Please
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:46:01 GMT
Hi , I am a First Time user of coccon and i have somre problmes installing it. (still can't
install) . when I run build following the rules at the site i have this errror
Compiling with Java 1.4, debug on, optimize off, deprecation off
Compiling 381 source files to /root/cocoon-2.0.1/build/cocoon/classes
/root/cocoon-2.0.1/build/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/EsqlConnection.java:22:
class org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.EsqlConnection must be declared abstract.
It does not define java.sql.CallableStatement prepareCall(java.lang.String, int, int, int)
from interface java.sql.Connection.
public class EsqlConnection implements Connection {

How I can work it out?? Any helps is welcome
Mariano