cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: thanks for sharing your expertise Vadim
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:01:22 GMT
From: "Marty McClelland" <mmcclelland@eduprise.com>

> Hello Vadim -
> I also want to acknowledge your patience with newbies.  After reading
> the list for some months - I find it interesting to see how many of the
> questions are repeats.  Yet you continue to point folks in the right
> direction - even when answering the same questions for the hundredth
> time.

Don't be fooled.
Vadim is an auto-responder mail daemon.

I'm writing a Cocoon Component called VadimResponder that is going in the
next release. Having problems with internationalization, but I think all
will go well by then.
The only problem we are having is that sometimes it replies autonomously
without any request coming in.
I think this is a feature, rather than a bug, but we're investigating.

;-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -